This product applies the latest intelligent positioning system for six base stations. It is more accurate and also faster than the traditional positioning system for single base station or three base stations; it has adopted Google map V3 which covers the majority of the countries; it is also fitted with the audible alarm which features clear acoustics and long stand-by time, small size, stable performance and convenient installation; it is mainly used fo the monitoring, protection and tracking of houses, children, old people, pets, cars and warehouses.
Instructions for use
- The instructions for the setting of parameters below shall be written in small letter and shall adopt English punctuation marks. For all the instructions, the reply messages will be sent out. If the setting is successful, the message which informs the success of setting will be sent out; and on the contrary, the setting shall be repeated
- All the mobile phones are able for the checking of location. Other functions shall be operated with the service center number.
- Send out the relevant instructions and the terminal will send you the relevant message.
Open the lid on the equipment and then plug in SIM card for automatic start-up. During startup, the indicator light twinkles for a few seconds. Cover the lid after the indicator light is out.
- Please use 2G - GSM network signal good SIM card
- Open caller identification for the terminal’s SIM card.
- Open GPRS for the terminal’s SIM card.
- PIN code of the terminal’s SIM card is closed.
Setting of service center number
Dial the SIM card number in the equipment on the mobile phone. After the phone call is connected, your mobile phone will receive a message of setting of service center number OK after 10 seconds and then hang up the phone. If the message of “Set service center number OK” is not received, it means the setting is failed.
Restore factory settings
* If the terminal fails to work normally as a result of improper setting of the parameters, you can send the command to restore factory settings of the terminal, so that the terminal can resume normal operation.
* Command for restoring factory settings: factory#
* If the terminal receives this command, all the parameters of the terminal will restore to the factory settings, and all the manually set parameters will be void (including service center number).
* If the setting for restoring factory settings is successful, a reply message of "Restore factory settings OK" will be sent.
SMS enquiry of network links
If you need to inquire the network link address of the terminal, please send " url#" to the terminal’s SIM card, which will send related information of network link at the previous time.
Note: To start this function, first set the GPRS parameter (Please refer to 3.11)
* Enter the service platform website: __________, and key in the login name and password for operations at the service platform.
* This example means that the terminal sends the information of longitude and latitude degrees every 60 seconds for a total of five times. (s: second, m: minute); this command must be set with 3 digits of Arabic numerals, with the highest value of 6000
Positioning for endless times
Sending the message of “nofix#”. If the automatic continuous positioning is cancelled successfully, the terminal will send out the message of “cancel the automatic continuous positioning”.
Example: Sending the message of “nofix#” to the terminal will cancel the automatic continuous positioning.
Switches of remote sound control
- Send the text message of “1111” on the mobile phone to the SIM card of the equipment. After the message is successfully sent out, the sound control will be initiated.
- Instruction of opening sound control: 1111
- If the sound control is successfully initiated, the reply message of “Sound control OK”will be sent.
- Send the text message of “0000” on the mobile phone to the SIM card of the equipment. After the text message is successfully sent out, the sound control will be shut down.
- Instruction for shutting down sound control: 0000
- If the sound control is successfully shut down, the reply message of “Sound control shutdown OK” will be sent.
Setting of sound control sensitivity
* When the sensitivity of the sound control cannot meet your requirements, you can adjust the sensitivity by sending the text message.
* Instruction format: level, sensitivity value#
* Setting range of sensitivity value: 30—100; the larger the sensitivity value is, the more sensitive the sound control of the equipment is.
* Sample: level, 83#
* The sample indicates that the setting value for the sound control of the equipment is 83.
* If the sensitivity setting on the sound control is successful, the reply message of “Sound Control Setting OK! Sensitivity: 83” will be sent
Terminal reset function
* If the terminal works abnormally, for example, unstable terminal, you can send a text message to the terminal. Then the terminal executes the remote restart to make the terminal return to normal work.
* Reset command: reset#
* The terminal will restart immediately after receiving this command.
* If the setting for terminal reset is successful, a reply message of "Reset OK" will be sent.
Setting interval time for GPRS transmission of location data
- The default interval time for GPRS transmission of location data is 60s, namely transmitting one piece of location data to the platform server every 60 seconds. For setting interval for GPRS transmission of location data, send the command for GPRS time setting.
- Command format: upload,interval time(second)#
- Set range of interval time: 0 or 60-1800 seconds; "0" denotes no transmission of data
- Example: upload,60#
- In the example, the interval time for GPRS transmission of location data is 60 seconds, namely transmitting one piece of location data to the server every 60 seconds.
- If the setting is successful, the reply message of "Set upload timer OK! interval 60s" will be sent.
Setting for GPRS parameters
* The APN for GSM communications operators vary according to different countries; for information about APN of your SIM card, please consult with your local communications operator.
* Command format: apn,network name#
* Example: apn,cmwap#
* The "cmwap" in the example denotes the APN of China Mobile operator.
* If the APN setting is successful, a reply message of "Set apn OK" will be sent.
Setting for GPRS login name and password
In most countries, the GPRS login name and password can be omitted; skip this step. For countries requiring the login name and password, make the setting as follows:
- Command format: apn,netwrk name,user, loginname,pd,password#
- Example: apn,cmwap,user,yidong,pd,123#
- In the example, "yidong" denotes the login name, and "123" denotes password
- If the setting for GPRS login name and password is successful, a reply message of "Set GPRS user name and password OK" will be sent.
Language &Time setting
The terminal supports Chinese and English display, and the time for different areas is set according to local time.
- Command format: lang,x,zone,n#
- "x" denotes the language; "0" denotes English; "1" denotes Chinese ; "n" denotes time zone; the Eastern Time Zone is eight, and the UTC+08 is 8, and the UTC-03 is 3.
* Example: lang,1,zone,8#
* Examples of "1" indicates that the Chinese, "8" represents eight districts China Eastern time
* If the time zone of the country where you stay is negative, please send “lang, 0, zone,-8”.
Inquiry of parameters
If you need to inquire the status of the parameters of the terminal, send "param#" SMS to the terminal’s SIM card, and the terminal will reply together with corresponding information about parameters.
Example of reply information:
Enquiry of software version
Inquire information about software version of the current terminal
Example of reply information: N11—V1.0 2013-11-8 18:00:00
* For the new mobile phone, ensure full electricity charging to achieve the best results.
* Standard charger: ±5.0V, 300-500MA to prevent the damage to the host portion of the machine.
*Attention shall be taken to the signal intensity of GSM network during
In stallation. In case of damages on the using effect, installation shall be avoided at the place with no or weak signals.
* The dim light indicates battery is dead, which shall be charged before using.
* If the phone call cannot get through, re-insert the card or re-charge the battery before another testing of phone call.
* In case of failure of automatic answering, re-insert the card and start up the mobile phone.
* If required, the additional controller shall be customized.